SCHOOL TO WORK PROJECT
This proposal is offered to create an opportunity for the business community to address the revolving door of employee turnover and to create a stable workforce. Businesses in your State will be able to expand their workforce and meet the needs of new businesses locating in your State.
Businesses will select representatives to become certified in Smart Work Ethics. The certification training requires a four (4) day commitment. These representatives will volunteer their time and talent with a morning or afternoon session for seven (7) classes (this could be once per week—or an agreed on schedule)
This course, when given to the students by Certified Trainers, can be a partnership with businesses and the surrounding High Schools to help these businesses with their Workforce Development needs. This will help provide a stronger employee base by training students to understand work ethic and help decrease employee turnover.
Certified Trainers will also be able to provide training in their own companies once they have completed the four (4) day training.
A diverse selection of classes are presented in a specific order to build a successful understanding of training and the work ethic.
Classes are interactive and provide instruction in all learning modalities to reach all participants.
Learning is enhanced through participation in class exercises including class discussion, role playing, small group interaction and large group interaction. Classes address visual, auditory and kinesthetic learning to enhance skill development.
Benefits to the Certified Trainer for completing the series Smart Work Ethics from SmartWorkEthics.com:
• Understanding the importance of recognizing and working with Generation Y
• Mastery of the material presented in the Smart Work Ethics Program
• Additional educational materials in the Facilitator Manual to allow flexibility and to enhance the learning experience
• Complete set of materials including:
o 7 CD ROMs of PowerPoint—one for each class
o Facilitator Manual
o End User Manual
o Room Visual Aids in a storage box
• Certification to train students and company employees in Smart Work Ethics
• Follow up coaching after completion of the certification
Benefits to the student when trained by a Certified Trainer from the SmartWorkEthics.com in Smart Work Ethics.
• Improve interpersonal communication skills
• Increase ability to work as a team
• Understanding attitude is a choice
• Learn the value of work ethics
• Respect how appearance communicates to customers and co-workers
• Utilize problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Appreciate differences
• Performance developed by reinforcing strengths
• Enhance promotion opportunities
• Improve productivity with goal setting and time management
• Learn on-the-job self management skills
• Stress relief strategies
• Generate cohesion with staff
• Spark innovation
• Respect and honor dress codes
Benefits to businesses for having trainers certified in Smart Work Ethics
• Investment with potential employees (students)
• Give students an opportunity to learn Smart Work Ethics
• Investment with growth of community
• Viewed as a resource by the community
• Effective partner with Economic Development of the community
• Effective partner with Workforce Development of the community
• Recognized as a resource by your State
• Ability to train employees in Smart Work Ethics
Benefits to businesses who offers Smart Work Ethics training
• Reduce turnover
• Increase productivity
• Reduce absenteeism
• Reduce dress code violations
• Increase profits
• Enhance promotion opportunities
• Provide growth for employees
• Honor employees with a diverse selection of classes
• Create harmony in the workplace
• Develop professionalism in the workplace
• Identify team leaders
• Reduce tardiness
• Increase employee ability to complete tasks
Benefits to your State for providing students with Smart Work Ethics training
• Enhance the existing state programs for workers
• Responsiveness to the request by businesses for work ethics
• Provide a qualified work force to new and existing industry
• Upgrade the skill level of entry level employees in your State
• Improve the work culture of businesses in your State
• Reduce your State employee turnover numbers
Want more information? Contact us. We’ll share even more details about how to make this happen.